Thank goodness for that. After more than two years of talking about it, looking at catalogues, discussing it with whoever will listen, my husband has finally bought his new TV.
I went along for the ride but had no input. I refused to discuss it and went to another part of the shop and sat on a massage chair. I don't care what TV, couldn't give a shit about plasma vs LCD, don't care what size the screen is, resolution whatever, I just want one that the remote can be used to turn down the volume, unlike our current wrecked one.
So its all been decided, plus all the other fancy bits and pieces, whatever, and its being delivered tomorrow, or possibly being picked up, not sure, didn't listen.
Apparently its quite fancy, so that will be lovely. Apparently we get extra channels too. Not Eastenders though, sadly. My ears would have pricked up at that. Its the only reason I want Foxtel but not really a good enough reason since the rest of the shows on Foxtel are shite.
In other news, went to the rugby, the beloved All Blacks lost and they deserved to lose, they played terribly, never seen them play so bad, ever. Wallabies played better than average, must be the new coach (kiwi one), lol.
Baden has started "cheers" ing us all the time, with his juice bottle. He will come up and go "zeers" and bang the side of your cup. He has to learn to be a bit more gentle because I nearly wore my coffee this afternoon. He has also started high-fiving, which he learnt in Fiji but hasn't done it till now...weird.
And he doesn't say thank you anymore, he has gone back to "Ta". Weird.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment