Thursday, June 02, 2011
Okay, so uni is finished for the semester. Next semester I am thinking of doing a unit on Business Law which looks quite interesting.
So I am on holidays now, I get to say 'I am on holidays' now that I am at uni one night a week, because you can tell the difference between that and the rest of my life, ha ha.
We are thinking of heading down to see the inlaws because Steve's brother is down from the Gold Coast. They haven't been back for about fifteen years due to family dramas. When we got married I thought I was marrying into this lovely little normal family...HA!
And I finally went and got my throat checked, its been bugging me for months but everything else always got in the way, stupid pelvis, stupid arthritis, I didn't have time or energy to check out stupid throat, but it was getting too annoying. Anyway, doctor thinks maybe thyroid is enlarged or something, have to get some more tests. I have no idea why this has happened, I don't know of any family history, tis all a bit random.
And I have been busily knitting and doing a bit of sewing. I start my patchwork course on Saturday. squeeee, I hope its as good as I am, um, hoping, lol. I am doing lots of applique and having fun. Today I discovered a product called FrayStop, so now I think I have discovered everything there is to discover about applique and can now just get on with it. I am quietly thinking of opening a wee etsy shop or something, but that is just a speck of an idea that is currently germinating and could go either way really let's be honest, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment