Sunday, June 26, 2011

The other baby has arrived, made us wait till 44 weeks, far out. A healthy little girl named Saffron, what a beautiful name. It's my cousins name too.

Patchwork yesterday was a bit of a bust, I bought 'wadding' instead of 'batting'. Traps for young players, I did ask the folk at Spotlight but you can't rely on them anyway so it serves me right. I got the borders put on anyway. Next week is the last week. I have learnt alot. The main thing I have learnt is that I need a craft room, and that project is well underway now.

My husband was very busy while I was at patchwork class. I sold Baden's car bed because he never slept in the blimmen thing so the lady came and picked that up and Steve took the kids out to the garage sales I now have a new bookcase for my craft room. I was looking at one at Vinnies during the week for $60 but this one is MUCH nicer, same style but bigger and newer, and it cost $30 so I like it even more LOL. And clever hubby also bought a long sideways mirror which is what I have been  harping on about since we bought our house, that our loungeroom wall needs a long sideways mirror. It cost $60 at another garage sale and I am absolutely stoked with it. Well done hubby.

No comments: