Monday, December 26, 2011
The christmas pav, Callum opening his christmas present wearing his Jimmy Giggle pyjamas that he got for his birthday, and his birthday cake. I was so tired on his birthday but I managed to get this done.
Christmas was nice, a bit quiet this year but still quite festive. The kids got spoilt, I always say we don't go crazy and then I see the pile under the tree. Its easy at this age though because demands aren't all brand name specifics and toys are quite cheap. I overheard a conversation between Baden and Santa that mentioned a Monster Truck and I was already a bit unsure about what I had bought, so I raced off to buy him a Monster Truck. And he kept nicking Callum's Pillow Pet that he got for his birthday, so I grabbed him one of those as well.
I got spoilt, I got gold hoop earrings, bigger ones than I already have, I only wear gold hoops so its nice to have another pair. I also got a pair of pinking shears! and a Coles Myer voucher that I am going to use to get some new work clothes. I don't have any nice clothes to wear. I have two work uniforms, one for funerals and one for transfers, but in between times in the office we just wear normal clothes and I really need to update and get some nice pants and dresses so I am not scratching my head every morning.
The weather has been terrible lately so the pool is green, so even though its hot today we can't jump in it.
And the Willie Wagtails are back, under the eaves of the laundry, in the same nest. Three more babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment