Tuesday, February 16, 2010




Callum is pictured with 'Otto' (thanks again Donna!).


In my knitting news: I hate my Easter Show project. I have unpicked it four times today. I can't get it looking how I want it and I can't knit without interruptions because of my beautiful babies. Its supposed to be a picture of a dinosaur but I keep losing my place in the chart and then winging it and then it looks stupid so I have to start again.
Also, knitting group started back up again today. It was originally cancelled this term but its on again after all, yippee! Callum slept through the whole thing until just before the end when he woke up in time to be handed around and clucked and fussed over and told how beautiful and good he is. lol. The sounds of knitting group must be soothing for him, he would have heard it all through the pregnancy so he slept like a, um, baby!


I remembered something funny the other day. Someone was having a little cuddle of Callum and told Baden that they were going to take his baby brother home because he was just so cute. Baden quietly sidled up to me when the person wasn't looking and hissed "mum, get our baby back". I assured him that we WOULD be taking our baby home. I can't remember who the person was now, my memory is completely shot to shit, (hopefully not forever but who knows).


Callum's tooth has come through the gum completely now. He was born with this tooth but it was still mostly sitting just under the gum. The midwife pointed it out. Now it's through and has a sharp serrated little edge. He's only eight weeks old so I am not sure what the deal is with that, he's a fascinating subject my liddle bubby!! He is smiling and laughing now. I sing the song "Feeling Groovy" to him and he always smiles at the same bit. So cute. I am enjoying him so much.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

He really looks like Baden in that photo. I am so glad you are enjoying him!