Thursday, May 12, 2011



Top pics is sheeps. There was a pattern but I just nicked the idea rather than follow the pattern. And the bottom picture is my socks wot didn't win nuffing at the Show. Callum  has worn sheeps nearly every day, its been so cold lately.

I think the pink jumper that I mentioned in my last post is going to jumper heaven. Its sitting on my knitpicks cable with my 5mm's and as soon as I take it off for another project then I am going to pronounce it dead. I hate knitting it and I have a million other things to do that are more fun.

At the moment I am dyeing some Bendigo Luxury 10ply. Its cream, I bought it for another project that is now also dead, Rest in Peace Arwen. I am dyeing the yarn orange and will probably make a Baby Yoda out of it.

I also have another idea for a jumper for Callum. I have seen an idea that I am going to nick and do my own pattern. But in the meantime I have started an Olearia cardigan for my next door neighbour's little girl.

Anyway, all this lingo. At least I know what I am talking about.

Mostly :)

No comments: